Before any migration decision to Canada, it is imperative to research and have a thorough introduction to Canada. Canada is commonly referred to as paradise on earth. While this might seem like an overstatement, there are so many things that people who live in Canada have come to fall in love with, that “paradise” hardly seems like too strong a word to describe this massive, beautiful nation.
If you’re the factual type who likes knowing the trivia of a place, then you’re in luck! Because so are we. Just glance through these astounding facts about Canada and you might start to get an idea about how your fortunes have started to shine.
- Canada takes up 2/5th of the North American continent, making it the second largest country in the world after Russia.
- Canada is a highly evolved industrial society with a higher standard of living than most countries of the western world (including the USA).
- Canada is a democracy and provides equal rights and freedoms to its nationals, thanks to the Canadian Charter of Rights and freedoms.
- The above-mentioned charter also guarantees 100% Civil, democratic, legal, mobility, language, and political rights to all those residing in the nation lawfully, i.e. including people living in Canada on a PR.
Why choose Canada for immigration?
The Permanent Residency is granted alongside with a 5 year initial visa. With the permanent resident status in Canada, you can live, work, or study anywhere in Canada and enjoy many other benefits almost identical to citizens of Canada:
- Apply for Canadian Citizenship: A permanent resident can apply for Canadian Citizenship after spending certain periods in Canada.
- Freedom to work anywhere in Canada: A Canadian Permanent Resident has a freedom to work anywhere in Canada under any employer except for a few high security government jobs meant for permanent citizens of Canada only.
- No Tax on income outside Canada: As a Canadian permanent resident may pay taxes on the basis of physical residency only and hence, there is no tax on income earned outside Canada.
- Access to subsidized education: As a Canadian permanent resident, you haven the access to subsidized post-secondary education being provided by the federal as well as provincial governments in Canada. The permanent residents can also enrol in free English and French speaking courses being offered by the federal government.
- Social Security services and benefits: The Canadian PR holders receive several of the social security services offered to citizens.
- Protection under Canadian Law: The permanent residents of Canada are protected under Canadian Law and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
The IRCC is the body that facilitates the arrival of immigrants in Canada. They also provide protection to refugees, and offer programming to help newcomers settle in Canada. So if you have decided to make the move, it would be beneficial to learn more about the IRCC and all the ways in which they can help you.
Some of the other functions of the IRC include:
- Grant of citizenship;
- Issue of travel documents such as passports to Canadians;
- Promotion of multiculturalism
Now without further ado, let’s get into the crux of matter. What are your options?
Get on Our Calendar to understand your Options:
We hope this introduction to Canada has covered everything you required to know about a possible migration decision to Canada. The next step is understanding what your specific options are depending on your personal circumstances. If you are ready to seize your moment, go ahead and book an appointment with our experts and we can get started on pushing you to Canada.
You may arrange an appointment by calling on +91 7045 688 237. You may also send an email across to me at [email protected]
Feel free to drop an enquire in the form below with a specific query and one of our associates will be in touch with you shortly with precisely the information you are looking for.
You can connect with us on